The kestrel meter 3500 weather meter is a very remarkable product with distinctive features and much more for use in all kinds of weather conditions.
Depending on your budget and needs – either as a weatherman, athlete, or simply a sailor – here are the selected features that this top of the range instrument has to offer.
CONSOLE & EXTERNAL FEATURES
You can find the Kestrel meter 3500 with a mix of four distinct colors including a black and yellow option and an olive green and black design with a slip-resistant, waterproof, and shockproof surge grip mold.
Either of these distinct colors stands out with the fan-like feature at the top, followed by a wide-enough, bright, and easy-to-read LCD display and the three function buttons below the screen.
At the back of the meter is a night-vision enabled orange backlight and a battery compartment that houses a CR2032 coin cell battery with an average life of over 280 hours.
N.B: To find out how authentic your device is, look out for the kestrel bird sign and the brand name on the top right-hand side of the screen.
Beneath the device is a neck lanyard for attachment on neck and poles.
This user-friendly display shows the figures for temperature, time, pressure, wind speed, battery levels, etc.
The weather device can measure the following:
• Consistent Temperature pattern of about 3-4 hours and Range of -11 – 44 centigrade, 14 – 115Farenheit
• Pressure patterns of about 3-4 hours
• Wind speed pattern of approximately 3-4 hours and more with a wind speed of between 0-65miles per hour.
Setting up the Kestrel weather meter is dependent on how you plan to put it to use. For sports and outdoor enthusiasts, the device is better suspended from the neck with the lanyard. However, for firefighting or sailing purposes it is best fastened to a pole with a rope or tape.
The kestrel 3500 has plenty in terms of customizable features. The temperature can be measured in either Fahrenheit (f) or Celsius (c).
There are about nine different environmental measurement conditions that the systems menu can be used to measure with wind alone measured in m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, and mph.
Also, the maximum and minimum keys located at the front of the weather meter can be used to calibrate and re-calibrate the weather meter.
• Kestrel meter 3500 weather meter is effectual for measuring a wide range of factors from altitude to barometric phenomena and pressure trends to temperature and wind speed, making it a perfect weather meter choice.
• The protective case is colorful, shockproof, anti-skid, anti-fall and waterproof without forgetting that it is easy to grip.
• The LCD screen is bright and easy to read.
• Size and price are extremely pocket-friendly.
• The kestrel 3500 weather meter does not save accumulated data like the other advanced and high-tech weather meters.
• Not the perfect choice for extremely windy conditions.
The Kestrel 3500’s attractive design and pricing makes it the top choice, and definitely, a must have for outdoor enthusiasts, sailors, and first responders.