The Kestrel 3000 wind pocket meter offers a greater deal of value to buyers and users. Tired of dim backlight and display from wind meters that don’t aid your vision? Tired of carrying a lot of equipment to keep track of changes in the atmosphere? Here’s the durable pocket wind meter designed specially for you. This pocket wind meter offers greater value and is very advisable to get if you’ve been having any of the issues aforementioned .
The Kestrel 3000 wind pocket meter comes in lots of colours such as red, blue and others. You can pick whichever suits your preference and matches your gear as opposed to the other wind meters. It also has a high contrast monochrome LCD display with backlight which aids users with poor vision and makes it useful in snowy and unclear weather for sailing, skiing, mountaineering .
The Kestrel 3000 has a replaceable impeller, and responsive temperature sensor as well as a temperature corrected humidity chamber which makes it very accurate in its weather reading without need for any iota of doubt and expands its range of coverage.
- The Kestrel 3000 pocket wind meter measures in Beaufort, knots, MPH, Km/h, m/s, Feet per Minute. It can be tuned to suit your best preference and has a wide range of measurements, performing the function of other equipment.
- Its dimensions are 1.9 × 1.1 × 4.8 inches and it weighs 0.64 ounces which depicts how handy it is and convenience for carrying it everywhere you go. All sports users require this to prevent being held back by equipment which add additional weight and hinder efficiency.
The Kestrel 3000 pocket wind meter has a lot of customizable features. It possesses a user replaceable impeller which ensures that sensitivity is not destroyed by wear of the impeller. It continues it’s efficient performance once such is changed.
Also, the Kestrel 3000 pocket wind meter can be switched to read maximum, average and minimum wind speed with it’s easy, simple 3 button control.
- This pocket wind meter is built with water proof casing (IP-67), it floats and has been drop tested according to the standard of the military (MIL-STD-810G). It’s durability is guaranteed with these features fused into its makeup.
- Distinctively, it measures heat stress index, relative humidity, dew point temperature, wind chill, accurately on large clear LCD. This makes it a better choice over other pocket wind meters. It gives more for a great price.
- In addition to this is a slip on protective cover, coin cell battery( CR2032) and 5 year warranty for users. Hence, the best choice for concrete professionals, wildland firefighters, all of whom need to access environmental conditions and make important decisions.
- Quite costly compared to the other pocket wind meter due to the value it offers. Most users with low budget refrain from buying it and stick the lower and cheaper ones.
- Monochrome display is still not visible to users with colour blindness and poor visibility.
This pocket wind meter reduces stress of carrying a lot of instruments and efficiently delivers the required value. Customer reviews are equally great!