The Brunton Atmospheric data centre pro weather station is available in different colours to suit your professional use. Are you are worried about buying or making use of products which do not last a the desired time you require? This product is a top notch brunton product made for long lasting use.
The brunton atmospheric data centre pro weather station comes in different colours and sizes with a clear display which you can easily view with ease. The brunton atmospheric data centre pro weather station has a display which enables use regardless of dimness of light.
The sensors of these products are well developed to function under water. Also, the sensors aid the console to read accurate relative humidity, heat index, barometric pressure for you to monitor changes in the atmosphere .
- The brunton ADC pro possesses vast data capabilities. It measures the relative air density, altitude, temperature, wind chill, and wind speed in km/h, mph, ft/s, m/s, or knots. Hence, professional users can keep track of changes in the atmosphere in desired units. This aids you to pick based on your preference.
- The dimensions of the brunton ADC pro is 0.2 × 5.2 × 2 inches and it weighs 3.52 ounces. Also, it has a shipping weight of 5.6 ounces. All these features depicts it’s handy nature and light weighted character.
The brunton atmospheric data centre pro weather station is designed with a lot of customizable features. It can be switched in between modes to keep track of wind and water speed to wind chill and air density.
Moreover, the brunton atmospheric data centre pro can be tuned to transmit it’s information to a PC via its IR interface for a further analysis. That is, you are not restricted to it’s remote display which you can enhance through a PC.
- The brunton atmospheric data centre pro accurately measures current temperature, humidity, barometer, and wind speed which allows it to forecast conditions even in remote locations. Hence, it’s readily available for use anywhere you go.
- The brunton atmospheric data centre pro is also submersible in water and allows you to take readings under water and in the most severe weather conditions.
- The brunton atmospheric data centre pro absorbs data and predicts weather over the next 13 hours. This enables you to know whether to turn back from a sport or trudge on.
- Also, the brunton atmospheric data centre pro runs on a single 3-volt lithium battery and the unit Carries a two year guarantee. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- The brunton atmospheric data centre pro contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects.
- Also, it is not usually available in desired colours as some users require.
- Also, the display is not suitable for users with very poor vision.
However, the brunton atmospheric data centre pro overs a great deal of value. It’s accurate forecast and ability to be used under water should intrigue users. Get yours today!