It is for good reasons that the Ambient Weather Advanced Weather Station is highly regarded amongst outdoor enthusiasts and individuals in other weather-related professions.
The device is a top of the class uni-colored and multi-function weather station that comes in handy in many weather situations.
From its well-crafted body to its easy to use components, read on to find out more about this advanced weather hub.
The Ambient Weather Advanced Weather Station comes in a black shiny plastic casing frame, which houses a highly interactive, colorful, easy to read, and large-size LCD screen that occupies almost the entire length of the frame.
The vivid screen is used for displaying readings for indoor and outdoor measurements of wind chill, pressure, temperature, and humidity.
Beneath the display lies five (5) buttons for regulation and calibration.
Finally, there is a back compartment which can hold about 3 AAA batteries and a 5V AC adaptor.
Unlike a few other weather hubs, this advanced weather hub does not come with sensor arrays but a weather-resistant remote sensor device.
The remote sensor device is small-sized and can number between one to three pieces depending on the location where the units are to be measured.
The remote sensor looks like a TV remote, and it has a little screen in front with buttons for settings and adjustment.
- Transmits over 330 feet (100 meters) without interference from buildings and machinery.
- Measures rainfall of up to 1-inch (25 mm).
- The device measures minimum and maximum values of indoor and outdoor temperature between the range of 50 -200 degree Celsius/Fahrenheit
- Transmits data accurately every time at least thrice in a minute (every 16 seconds).
This amazing product measures a sizeable (LxBxH) 5.7 x 0.8 x 8 inches and weighs an admirable two pounds. This is definitely a lightweight device considering its many functions.
The Ambient Weather Advanced Weather Station has plenty in terms of customizable features.
The clock display can change automatically between 12 and 24-hour displays.
The device can easily be calibrated and the illuminated color display can be set to fluctuate between the three different lighting settings.
This way, you can quickly glance at the information you want, even when it gets dark.
The display device can be placed on a tabletop or mounted on a wall, depending on the mode of use.
The external sensor can also be placed in the bedroom, hanging from a garden fence or in the attic as many prefer to do.
The remote sensors are better screwed down for safety.
• It is exceptionally lightweight and easy to use.
• can be used with up to three wireless sensors.
• Can be powered by an AC adaptor and batteries as back up.
• This device doesn’t store data.
• The alarm isn’t loud enough.
• If the sensor is situated more than 100 ft. away from the device, it won’t read.
The Ambient Weather Advanced Weather Station is a lightweight, easy to use device that makes perfect sense for home usage.