A favorite of outdoor enthusiasts and many weather-related professions, this device is a top-notch, best-selling, multi-colored and multi-functional weather station.
This is the AcuRite 5 in 1, 02064 weather station and it has a lot going for it at the most unbelievable price. It is designed to be easy to use and has a temperature / humidity sensor, anemometer, wind vane and a self-emptying rain collector.
From its extremely attractive console to its highly talked about 5 in one feature, read on to find out more.
The 02064 weather station comes in a shiny plastic frame which is mostly black colored and it houses a highly interactive, easy to read, colorful and large size LCD screen.
The vivid screen displays readings for temperature, wind chill, barometric pressure, and humidity.
It also sports a flat base for stability when placed on a desktop or any even surface.
All in all, the product measure 6.8 x 18.8 x 15.4 inches and weighs five pounds.
For optimal function, the weather station comes with a wireless outdoor sensor which features 5 different technologies ranging from a hydrometer and a wind speed anemometer to a rainfall cup that self-empties and two solar panels to power the internal fan. This is one easy to mount device.
The sensor array has a strong stem and a medium-sized base with holes for screws and easy attachment during installation.
• Transmits over 330 feet (100 meters) without interference
• Measures minimum and maximum values of indoor and outdoor temperature between the range of 50 -200 degree Celsius/Fahrenheit
• Transmits data accurately every time at least thrice in a minute
• Measures rainfall of up to 1-inch (25 mm)
The AcuRite 02064 Weather Station 5 in 1 has plenty in terms of customizable features. Simply put, it can be easily calibrated.
Firstly, you can choose between, Spanish, English, and French to set as the default display language.
You can also pick from any of the 7 time zones (AT, ET, CT, MT, PT, AKT, and HAT).
Besides, users can modify the backlight or turn it completely off depending on the imminent need.
The clock display can be made to automatically switch between 12 and 24-hour displays.
The external sensor is best located outdoors, away from buildings, trees, and other obstructive devices like machinery and equipment.
It is better screwed down to avoid being swept away by strong gusts of wind.
The display device can be placed on a tabletop or mounted on a wall, depending on the mode of use.
• The weather station device is five in one which means it is multifunctional.
• Has an easy to control backlight settings
• Can be connected to a mobile app as the device can stream information directly to your smartphones.
• The accuracy of the temperature measurement fluctuates.
• Doesn’t store data.
• The weather station will not connect with the sensor if proximity is compromised.
The AcuRite 02064 weather station is multifunctional, yet it isn’t clumsy-looking nor difficult to mount thus making it one of the best weather stations for household use.