Weather stations are extremely important not just to weather companies but to other individuals who will have to make use of them in their respective fields of choice.
Introducing the all-important weather station – The AcuRite 01604M Pro weather station, the indoor equipment with an outdoor unit for weather monitoring, weather observers, sailors, and kite flyers.
With one of the most attractive and easy to customize features ever found in a weather station, this high precision weather gadget comes with two separate components, the external and internal hubs. Check out the following distinctive features of both.
FEATURES OF THE EXTERNAL CONSOLE
The AcuRite 01604M Pro Weather Station external unit comes in the most radiant white color with three ladle-like spinning projections at the top serving as the wind sensors.
Below these sensors is the four-tier part of the weather station which also serves its purpose.
The device is made from non-scratch enamel.
N.B: Look out for the AcuRite brand logo on the device as a stamp of authenticity.
The internal device is the portable part of the weather station that resembles a mobile phone offering full-color digital display indicating wind speed, pressure, temperature, and other records.
This part of the weather station comes with an adjustable dimmer for the best of use in varying conditions.
Behind the device is a portion for battery which can house about 4 AA batteries and has the capacity of lasting up to 600 hours.
The hand held component of this weather station weighs a puny 2.4 pounds, and measures 7.5 x 1.6 x 3.6 inches in diameter.
The large LED screen is easy to read and shows the figures for temperature, time, pressure, wind speed, and battery measurement.
This anemometer can measure the following:
- Consistent Temperature patterns (indoor and outdoor), heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, moon phase, and humidity.
- Wind: The AcuRite 01604M Pro weather station measures a whole range of wind variables like average wind speed and wind chill, accurately and about four-times in one minute.
This weather station is best installed depending on the use it would be put to.
For indoor purposes, the external device is better installed outside the home or office where it can accurately measure the intended variables.
For use in weather centers or for sailing purposes, the device is best suspended from a pole and fastened properly with a rope or attached with an adhesive tape.
Note: When installing the device, ensure that it is not located more than 200 feet away from the LCD sensor.
- The weather device is very accurate in its measurements
- Has a powerful battery life with a two-year warranty
- Easy to set up and maintain
- It is beautiful, durable and self-calibrates
- Doesn’t read wind speed above 35 kilometers per hour
- Doesn’t come in more than one color
- The internal device can freeze up sometimes
Since it self-calibrates and measures a wide range of climatic factors, the AcuRite 01604M Pro is perfect for both domestic and commercial purposes.