Netatmo Weather Station Review
The Netatmo Weather Station is your own personal weather station. You can set it up outside or inside your house and get weather and air quality updates right to your phone no matter where you are. The Netatmo Weather Station easily hooks up to iPhones, iPads and Android devices (4.0 and higher) and transmits the information in an easy to read and comprehend format.
This fantastic device reads and transmits to your phone, the temperature, humidity levels, noise levels, air quality and barometric pressure around it. It also reads indoor CO2 concentration levels, so you can ensure your family is safe.
The Netatmo Weather Station comes with everything you need to start using it immediately; it comes with a USB cable and USB wall adaptor, an outdoor wall mount kit and 4 AAA batteries. It also comes with a free lifetime data storage account.
Features and Specifications
- Requires Wi-Fi router and internet access
- Temperature, Humidity, Barometric Pressure, indoor CO2 concentration and Sound Meter
- Real time notifications and graphs for data history
- Records frequency: every 5 minutes
- Can be connected to multiple smartphones
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android 4.0 or higher
- Comes with a USB cable and wall adaptor, wall mount kit and 4 AAA batteries
- Fully waterproof
- Lifetime free personal account for your data.
- Size (LWH): 1.8 inches, 1.8 inches, 6 inches
- Weight:1 pound
Customer reviews we surveyed for this device were very positive; their overall rating was 4.1 out of 5 stars. Positive customer reviews commented that the weather station worked very well, especially when used indoors, and that the C02 detector was reassuring. Reviewers stated that it has a nice stylish design and that it was very easy to install and set up. Customers raved about how much they loved the phone app and that they used it all the time to check the weather. In addition, customers commented that they really liked that it restarted on its own after internet or power outages.
The most common customer complaint was that it was not waterproof and did not stand up to the elements well. Many customers felt it was ridiculous to have a device that was for outdoor use that was not completely water or weatherproof, and complained about corroded batteries and ruined units. There was also the occasional customer complaint that it was inaccurate and that it did not register the wind chill. Additionally, there was the occasional customer complaint that the weather station's instruction manual was lacking in information.
- Works well, especially for indoor use
- Excellent for ensuring C02 levels are safe
- Nice stylish design
- Easy to set up
- Phone app works wonderfully
- Automatically restarts after power outages
- Outdoor holder easy to install
- Came with all the necessary accessories like batteries and a wall mount
- Not waterproof
- Doesn't give wind chill
- Cannot be set up outdoors in the sun or where it will get wet
- Instructions manual lacking information